Sunday, February 5, 2012

Introduction

Hi all!!
My name is Erin. I am Becca's niece, the daughter of Paula. We live in South Jordan. I have two children, a boy and a girl, and I love being a mom. I like to read, learn, sew, try new things,  and I'm learning to love cooking. Lots of sedentary hobbies (except for the mothering, that is nowhere near stationary!). I don't really like being outside and I have never exercised regularly in my entire life, but am trying to turn over a new leaf for the sake of my children (seeing me exercise and then knowing that I think it's important and going outside and being amazed at nature) and my own health. I would love to lose some weight if only to prove that I can do it, and the tangible benefits will be an added bonus. Thank you Becca and DeAnn for organizing this!! It's a marvelous idea and has started me on track to a healthier, happier me!

p.s. and thanks tons for the inspirational Life Abundant post.

No comments:

Post a Comment