Sunday, January 8, 2012

I'm no loser, yet I'm a winner!

Well, I didn't lose anything this week, BUT (I can't hear or say that without thinking about kid history, you know, the one about the man selling hot dogs) when I got dressed for church this morning and put my uniform on (I wear the same skirt every week but like to shake it up a bit by changing my top), my skirt was noticeably roomier!  So I am a winner!  I started this program to help me start running.  I didn't think it was so hard until later in the day when I took an unusually long nap.
 
So some of my favorite foods this week have been:
pepperidge farm 15 grain bread, toasted with honey and PB
almonds
light butter microwave popcorn with chili and lime seasoning
grapefruit (went back and bought more)
yogurt with grapenuts
water

Mostly I've just been trying not to pig out, esp. late at night and I already feel better.  Hope to keep it up this week! 
What good ideas do you have for meals or snacks?

2 comments:

  1. wow sister!!!! Results! I am so happy for you! Keep it up! You must be gaining that three-times-heavier-than-fat muscle stuff since you're slimming but not losing. Great news on the feelings, and the roominess, and off treats. WOW! I start today off treats; it's my only hope.... Keep up the good work. I'll see you at the half marathon starting line in July!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great job, Sarah! I hope I don't gain too much today. I had a coke and a sugar cookie. No more treats today!

    ReplyDelete